Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 3

Why in the he'll does financial cloudware have to be so difficult to use. Come on Intuit get with the program. Make it compatible with Safari so we can all be mobile. Great mobile devices out there capable of ruling e World, but we are bottle necked by incompatibility with a browser.

One last complaint and I will get on with the good stuff. Attaching files ... Someone throw me a fricking bone here. I want to be mobile without it looking like I am mobile. Please Apple open up the functionality for email to allow attachments.

So the good ... I have never been so efficient. Yeah it takes a little bit longer to type emails and you cannot run multiple applications at once, but that is good in my world. Getting side tracked and constantly changing gears makes you lose efficiency and just leaves room for error. Finish the task and then you get to move on to the next task.

Love the fact that I can take notes nd then email them to me. This is key, because I use Highrise from 37 Signals for my cRM tool. I can email myself a task or attach it to a contact or a deal. No more having double entry problems and not having a piece of paper to write on really makes me take advantage of these tools.

Each day I fall more and more in love with this device. I will be patient ... For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment