Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 1

Well phere it goes. I am going to give myself one month to try the iPad out and run my business from it. That means no logging onto my desktop to get files or using Quickbooks on my desktop. I will post more about the apps I am running and the things I had to set upto be able to get to this point.

I own Wilco Imaging, Inc. Wilco is a distribution point for the industrial imaging arena. www.wilcoimaging.com

I have owned the company for 7 years now and have loved every minute of it. I mostly love the new technOlogy that I get to see built rather than just come out. My dream is finally being realized that I can run everything effectively from a single dummy terminal and not have to buy expensive software or carry something that weighs a ton. I love being able to head to meetings without a pen and paper and a huge rollaway like my ancient competitors do. The day of handing out brochures and crumpled papers is far behind us ... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment