Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Back!

Ok so I know it has been a while, but I have been busy and quite frankly I gave back my iPad. However after much deliberation I have decided to give it another try. I am now using an iPad and iPhone 4G to run my business. Although I have not solved the task of finding a suitable accounting software I have just delegated that part of the business to my new partner and CFO. This leaves me to sales and marketing. Something I think the iPad will be perfect for.

We have decided To make a few changes like going back to salesforce.com for their CRM tools that reside on the cloud. Looking at automating more of our eCommerce functions and keeping all of our files in one tidy location. The upfront work that it takes is going to be a little challenging, but it should allow our sales team to access information easy and from anywhere. Being back on a terminal is so much better than being tied to a particular network or worse yet some slow machine that has too many Programs running anyway.

So without further ado I will be posting quite regularly to keep everyone up to date.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment